September 19, 2012
If your Bible study group has been listening to the series, The Kingdom of God, the following discussion questions may help encourage further dialogue. If you’ve been listening on your own, you may find answering the questions helpful toward deepening your own understanding of this large-scope study of God’s plan for our salvation.
- What does this passage teach us about God?
- How does it challenge the way we often think about Him?
- How should we relate to such a God?
- What has God already done for the Israelites (see also 20:2)?
- What does He promise to do in the future?
- How do these promises relate to the promises He made to Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3)?
- How can God’s promises be fulfilled?
Download "The Kingdom of God" Series Volume One and Volume Two
Category: Truth For Life Resources