Where Was God When That Happened? -- When a personal tragedy strikes, or when we find ourselves struggling to make sense of horrifying world events, do we begin to doubt if God is truly in control? After all, if God is good then why do bad things happen?
This warm, pastorally hearted and accessible book will help those struggling with this question to see the grand vision of the Bible’s answer — and the tragedy of adopting any other viewpoint.
Name Above All Names -- In this thoughtful study and worshipful reflection, two influential pastors draw on decades of pastoral experience in order to guide us through the whole sweep of Scripture and examine seven key qualities of Jesus’s identity and ministry:
• Jesus as the True Prophet
• Jesus as the Great High Priest
• Jesus as the Conquering King
• Jesus as the Seed of the Woman
• Jesus as the Son of Man
• Jesus as the Suffering Servant
• Jesus as the Lamb on the Throne