September 10, 2012
If your Bible study group has been listening to the new series, The Kingdom of God, the following discussion questions may help encourage further dialogue. If you’ve been listening on your own, you may find answering the questions helpful toward deepening your own understanding of this large-scope study of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
The serpent (verses 1-5)
- What tactics does the serpent use to tempt Eve?
- How do we see him using the same tactics today?
The sin (verse 6)
- What did Adam and Eve do wrong?
- In what way are we guilty of the same sin?
The shame (verses 7-13)
- What immediate impact does Adam and Eve’s sin have on
- their relationship with God?
- their relationship with others?
Taken from God's Big Picture by Vaughan Roberts. Copyright(c) 2002 by Vaughan Roberts. Used by permission of InterVarsity Press, PO Box 1400, Downers Grove, IL 60515