Truth For Life is committed to financial stewardship excellence. Full transparency and accountability are a ministry priority. Financial gifts made to Truth For Life fund the ministry’s mission to teach the Bible with clarity and relevance so that unbelievers will be converted, believers will be established, and local churches will be strengthened.
Fiscal Management Recognition
- Truth For Life has been a member of, or recognized by, third party organizations that rate the financial management of charitable organizations. Truth For Life has been a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) for over ten years and is monitored by Excellence In Giving.
- In 2015, GuideStar again awarded Truth For Life their Gold Star Participant seal, acknowledging the ministry’s efforts at total transparency.
- In 2015, Charity Navigator awarded Truth For Life its fourth consecutive 4-star rating. They write, "We are proud to announce Truth For Life has earned our fourth consecutive 4-star rating. Receiving four out of a possible four stars indicates that your organization adheres to good governance and other best practices that minimize the chance of unethical activities and consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way. Only 9% of the charities we rate have received at least 4 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that Truth For Life outperforms most other charities in America. This “exceptional” designation from Charity Navigator differentiates Truth For Life from its peers and demonstrates to the public it is worthy of their trust."
- In 2015, Great Nonprofits again designated Truth For Life a "Top-Rated Nonprofit."
"I believe that God brought Truth For Life to me at a time, and in a way, that sustained me through difficult emotional transitions. Truth For Life’s commitment to the Word of God, and to teaching God's Word with clarity, enabled God to intervene in my life. Because of the teaching, I find joy in giving. I know that I’m supposed to give joyfully, but sometimes I feel it is a duty. I never feel that way in giving to Truth For Life. It fills my heart with joy to know that I can trust the recipients of my gift. Thank you for your service. I look forward to renewing my donation. I pray God's richest blessings for all of you."
- IRS Form 990
- Audited Financial Statements
- 501(c)(3) Recognition Letter
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Participant Letter
Truth For Life is committed to wise financial integrity and stewardship.