Black Genuine Leather
The newly released Spurgeon Study Bible features the highly readable (10.75 Bible Serif font), highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Edited by Alistair Begg, the Spurgeon Study Bible includes:
* An introductory biography of Spurgeon detailing how he became the leading preacher of the late 1800s
* 20 “lost sermons” recovered from Spurgeon’s theological journals
* 5,314 curated quotations from Spurgeon’s writings, presented in his own handwriting
* 58 short excerpts containing Spurgeon’s thoughts on the books of the Bible
* Thousands of Spurgeon’s study notes, made accessible in easy-to-reference footnotes
* Other features two column text, 10.75 Bible Serif font, and full color maps
On behalf of the Truthpartners who make Truth For Life possible, please enjoy this rich resource! And after you complete your checkout, please consider joining the Truthpartner team and bringing the Gospel to men and women around the world. Thank you.
Write a review for The Spurgeon Study Bible, Leather IndexedSign In
Larry K. July 20, 2020
This is a tremendous Bible, and I cannot believe I was able to purchase it on sale. Holman is my favorite retail Bible publisher because of the quality. The cover has small imperfections that one might see in a leather cover. It has 2 ribbons and the font is perfect - my 53 year old eyes do not need glasses to see the page. The Spurgeon notes, sermons and outlines combined with the CSB translation make this a devotional Bible you will refer to time and again.
Brett M. November 10, 2020
I love this version. It's handsome, well-built, and packed with resources and tools. So, in addition to the "feel" of God's word, the truth is also illuminated by the works of Spurgeon and others. I've also enjoyed the CSB. I've found this version to be true to the original language while remaining readable with some nuances that I appreciate.