Truth For Life is an international radio and digital-based Bible-teaching ministry. Each day, a program featuring the teaching of Alistair Begg is produced and distributed widely across the United States, and in the U.K., New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Belize, the British West Indies and on satellite.
Truth For Life teaches the truth of Scripture with uncompromising clarity and applicability to everyday life. The ministry exists to teach the Bible with clarity and relevance so that unbelievers will be converted, believers will be established and local churches will be strengthened.
A 501(C)3 non-profit organization, Truth For Life employs a team of skilled professionals with broad experience in digital communications, operations management, marketing, project management and audio production.
Encountering a season of exponential growth, Truth For Life is adding experienced professionals to staff and is seeking individuals to fill the following open positions:
The mission of this role is to represent Truth For Life’s dedication to excellent Biblical content through video capture and editing. The desired applicant will produce video sermon files and online video streaming, delivering the highest-quality possible. In conjunction with the Content Team, the Video Producer will be responsible for shooting, editing, producing, managing and archiving these video files. This person will also collaborate with Content Team to identify new video content opportunities, generating content deliverables for distribution through all communication channels.
- Practical working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Truth For Life weekly video production.
- Play a key role in the creation of short videos for social media and website use to support bi-weekly resources, Year End campaign, Truthpartner campaign, and other initiatives.
- Establish processes for video handling and productions. Document procedures to enable coordination with all departments as necessary.
- Successfully meet all production deadlines with excellent deliverables.
- Passion: Wholehearted commitment to the mission of Truth For Life
- Excellence: Strong focus on video quality, content integrity, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Organization/Planning: Able to independently manage priorities, deadlines, resources, and deliverables for a successful and timely outcome
- Efficiency: Committed to high quality, high producing, lean operation
- Judgment/Decision Making: Equally considers objective facts and subjective experience/feedback to make the best decision
- Accountability: Willingly held (and holds others) accountable to content quality, accuracy, and integrity
- Adaptability: Easily adjusts to new conditions on the fly, and welcomes challenges as opportunities.
- Tenacity : Highly persistent in maintaining or seeking to meet goals/objectives, determined to overcome obstacles
- Assertiveness: Proactively offers suggestions, opinions, and openly asks questions
- Creativity: Can contribute creatively, thinking outside-the-box to identify new content opportunities and contribute to content planning
- Technology: Stay up-to-date and keyed into the technological changes of the video industry, and bring that insight to bear on workstation, camera, lighting, and other purchases
Applicants must complete the Topgrading assessment in order to be considered for this position. The position will remain posted until filled.
Please email any questions to: