Truth For Life is an international radio and digital-based Bible-teaching ministry. Each day, a program featuring the teaching of Alistair Begg is produced and distributed widely across the United States, and in the U.K., New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Belize, the British West Indies and on satellite.
Truth For Life teaches the truth of Scripture with uncompromising clarity and applicability to everyday life. The ministry exists to teach the Bible with clarity and relevance so that unbelievers will be converted, believers will be established and local churches will be strengthened.
A 503(C) non-profit organization, Truth For Life employs a team of skilled professionals with broad experience in digital communications, operations management, marketing, project management and audio production.
Encountering a season of exponential growth, Truth For Life is adding experienced professionals to staff and is seeking individuals to fill the following open positions:
Customer Service Representative ― Part Time
- Understand and embrace our desire to see unbelievers converted, believers established, and local churches strengthened.
- Handle phone calls, e-mail, and postal mail from listeners in the U.S., Canada, and other countries.
- Respond to listener communication in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Process orders and donations.
- Troubleshoot and assist customers with basic technical difficulties (i.e. how to download an MP3 file).
- Update and maintain listener accounts in the constituent database.
- Prioritize and organize daily projects based upon degree of importance and level of urgency.
- Answer questions and help listeners find specific teachings and other resources.
- Field listener feedback and prayer requests.
- Actively seek to stay connected to ministry happenings through the daily broadcast, emails, and website features.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail and desire for quality service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience in mail merging.
- Proactive approach to learning and customer service.
- Strong computer skills and experience with windows based systems.
- Ability to key 70 wpm.
- Keen ability to actively listen and anticipate questions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle consecutive phone calls efficiently and effectively.
Some customer service or professional phone operator experience is preferred.
Are you interested in joining the team? The first step in applying with Truth For Life is completing our Topgrading assessment tool, which gives us a complete picture of your background and experience. The Topgrading tool is located here:
Applicants must complete the Topgrading assessment in order to be considered for this position. The position will remain posted until filled.
Please email any questions to :